Friday, September 23, 2011

My Fashion Icon: Lauren Conrad

AKA: LC








I first heard about Lauren Conrad when I watched the show "Laguna Beach." That is when I really started liking her. I thought she was beautiful and had great style. Then, I started liking her even more on the show"The Hills." That show was mainly about her studying fashion and her internship. She also has some books out now such as L.A. Candy and Lauren Conrad Style (which I read both). I love her line at Kohl's because it is super cute and not too expensive. LC is a busy girl right now as she is working on completeing her fifth book, The Fame Game, expanding her existing brands, and coming out with new ones! "Do something that you love, surround yourself with people you trust, learn from your mistakes, work hard, and don’t let other people’s opinions of you become your limitations" -Lauren Conrad.

Who is your fashion icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment